I have been recording videos to show you how to build a software product. The product we are building is web based. The steps include getting the software requirements and then designing various parts of the software product including user interfaces, components, classes, and designing database. Some additional aspects include thinking about writing client side and server side scripts for validations.
So far i have covered how to get the software requirements and make software designs. Today I have started creating videos which demonstrate as to how to implement the software design. In Today’s video recording I have shown how to implement the user interface design.
I had attached video recording for first step (understanding software requirements) in building the software product in the previous post. Here are the video recordings for all the next steps so far in building a software product.
- How to build software products? step 1 – software requirements
2. How to build software products? step 2 – high level software design
3. How to build software products? step 3 – user interface design
4. How to build software products? step 4 -software middle layer (business logic) design
5. How to build software products? step 5 -database design
6. How to build software products? step 6 -implement user interface