In last post in this series, we had seen how costing for the project should be done. Now let us see, how the project schedule should be drawn.
The project has major tasks of brain tumor diagnosis, brain surgery planning & preparation, brain surgery, hospitalization for care after surgery and chemo + radiation therapy. The Homeopathic & Ayurvedic treatment should be run in parallel to the Allopathic treatment. Cancer fighting food should be given to the patient in parallel as well.
Here are time durations for each of these tasks:
- Diagnosis – 3 days
- Brain surgery planning & preparation – 3 days
- Brain surgery – 1 day
- Hospitalization after surgery – 10 days
- Chemo + Radio therapy – 6 weeks
- Homeopathic treatment – 5 months
- Ayurvedic treatment – 5 months
- Cancer fighting food intake by patient – 6 months
The Homeopathic, Ayurvedic treatments as well as cancer fighting food intake by patient can be done after the patient is discharged after recovery from brain surgery from hospital . This means, the total duration for the brain surgery treatment is 3 days + 3 days + 1 day + 10 days + 6 months. That means roughly 6 and a half month.
Major milestones for the project are as follows:
- CT Scan report during diagnosis
- MRI Scan report after CT Scan during diagnosis
- Brain surgery successful completion
- Discharge from hospital after recovery from brain surgery
- Chemo + Radio therapy completion
- Homeopathic treatment report after treatment completion
- Ayurvedi treatment report after treatment completion
- Final report whether patient is tumor (cancer) free